for Flying Dyna Kite Kites
This page is dedicated to Dyna Kite® Flyers. We will be keeping Dyna Kite® flying records for all ages, male and female flyers. Who flew the most Dyna Kites®, longest tail, most money earned with a Dyna Kite®, youngest & oldest flyer or make your own category. Anything you do with a Dyna Kite® we want to know about it. We would like to hear your great story about you and your Dyna Kites®, and post this information on our website.
Current Dyna Kite® Records as of August 7, 2007
Ladies World Record: 50-stack of Dyna Kites™
Age: 7 Years Old
- Jack Oldham (1st Place) flying a 6-stack
- William Matthew Huffman (2nd Place) flying a 2-stack
Age: 10 Years Old
Age: 11 Years Old
- Zach Anderson from Michigan (1st Place) flying a 12-stack
- Hews Oldham (2nd Place) flying a 6-stack
Age: 12 Years Old
- Trevor Vanderham (1st Place) flying a 40-stack
Age: 9 Years Old Ladies
- Amber from Isle of Palms, SC (1st Place) flying a 3-stack Tri-masters
Age: 10 Years Old , Ladies
- Amber from Isle of Palms, SC (1st Place) flying a 5-stack Stunt masters
Age: 18 and Up, Ladies
- The following ladies tied for 1st Place, each flying a 50-stack:
- Leah Totten, Age 21
- Priscilla White, Age 22
- Lillian White, Age 19
111 Dyna Kites® in a stack
Sullivan's Island, SC
Age: 18 and Up, Gents
- 111 Dyna Kites® in a stack.
- 2 Dyna Kite® stacks, one person (2 stacks of 33 kites, total of 66 kites)
- 3 Dyna Kite® stacks, one person on 6 strings (2 stacks of 20 kites and 1 stack of 15 kites total of 55 kites).
- Most money earned to fly a Dyna Kite® stack: $5016.00 for a 3 minute flight.
There will be a male and a female category.
- Age Categories:
- Age 6 and under
- Age 7-10
- Age 11-13
- Age 14-18
- Age 18 and up
- A flight is two (2) minutes or longer, must complete a right and a left loop, and land safely.
- You must have at least three (3) signed witness statements.
- Witnesses must give full name, address, phone number, email address and describe in writing what they witnessed.
- Send us as many photos as possible (3 minimum).
- To speed things up and assure you are giving credit for your record, take video of the event. Good video will be a major factor for approval.
- The more information we have the more likely your record will be accepted.
- All information sent to Dyna Kite® to file for a kite record will become the property of Dyna Kite® and will not be returned to you.
- Please send written statements with your information and signed by you that states all information, photos and etc, is now the property of Dyna Kite®.
- Be sure to date everything.
- All record holders and photos will be posted on this website.
- Allow a minimum of ninety (90) days for information to be posted.